Football camp for goalkeepers with fulltime boarding
Age group A: junior: boys and girls 8-12 y/o
Age group B: junior: juniors male/femal 13-17 y/o
Age group C: junior: players male/female 18-22 y/o
Boarding in Koenigsbach:
- Accomodation in the boarding school of Fussballschule KANTENWEIN Koenigsbach-Stein
- double room, 3-bedroom, 4-bedroom
- TV room, kitchen, washer, dryer, free W-Lan, office-center, gym, shopping, dining, bank in walking distance, public transport, train station
- Next bigger cities: Stuttgart 30 min, Karlsruhe 15 min, Frankfurt 90min, Munich 120 min
- capacity: 30 students male/female
- 3 meals, breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Transportation to: training, gym, games, physiotherapist, doctor, recovery sessions, evening program
- Personal coaching and management in cooperation with parents, management, FIFA agents, personal feed back, assessment
- Organising try-outs with German Clubs
- Visiting / Watching German Bundesliga Pro team training, training observation, facilities, training matches
- Visiting / Watching German Bundesliga Youth team training, training observation, training matches
- Visiting / Watching German Bundesliga Pro team matches on the weekend
- Clubs: Bayern München, VfB Stuttgart, Borussia Dortmund, FC Schalke 04, ...
- Co-ordination and specific warm-up exercises
- Specific technique training
- Specific goalkeeping passes including teaching the back pass rules
- Ball control
- Goal kicks and distribution including throws
- Angles and distances
- Diving techniques
- Shot stopping
- Collection and catching from crosses
- Shot stopping from free-kicks
- Quick feet and agility exercises
- Vertical jump
- Reaction time and reaction saves
- Pick-up service to training: 9 am
- Training: 9.30 am - 12 noon
- Lunch break: 12 noon - 1.30 pm
- Training: 1.45 pm - 4 pm
- Club training: 5 pm - 7 pm
- Evening program: 6-8 pm: Gym, small sided matches, Sky-games, game-room, pool, table tennis, libary, etc, ...
- Individual daily program - depending on visits of German Bundesliga Clubs
- Individual daily plan - depending on level of fitness and play, depending on try-outs with clubs
- Plan can change daily
What should you bring?
- Soccer clothes, soccer shoes (grass fields, synthetic fields, indoor), shin guards, sneakers
- swimsuit, Laptop/cell phone - (if you want), enough clothes (you can wash your clothes in the
- private travel insurance
- visa for your visit (if you need assistance to get the visa contact Mr. Juergen Kantenwein / Mrs. Monja Kantenwein, personal toiletries, alarm clock
- lightweight jacket, laundry bag, 8-10 pairs of socks, sunscreen/body lotion
FUSSBALLSCHULE is not responsible for any lost or stolen articles or clothing.
You don´t need to bring bedding. For non-sport related activities, it is suggested that athletes bring casual dress.
The Camp fees do not include any provisions for personal, medical or property insurance.
It is mandatory that each player provide proof of health insurance or private travel health insurance
- Check-in after pick-up service from the airport in Fussballinternet KANTENWEIN
- Check-in after individual arring at Fussballinternat KANTENWEIN
End of camp:
- Check-out after drop-off servcie at the airport, Check-in service at the airport possible
- Check-out after pick-up service from the parents if they check-out individually
Health Care & Insurance:
Each participant must provide their own insurance. I/We the undersigned hereby certify that I/we am (are) the parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of the participant. I(We) hereby give permission for the staff of the Football camp to seek appropriate medical attention in the event of accident, injury or illness. I/We will be responsible for any and all costs of medical attention and treatment. I hereby authorize each of the coaches, team parents, FUSSBALLSCHULE KANTENWEIN, INTERNATIONAL SPORT GROUP, LLC STAFF and/or others of the FUSSBALLSCHULE KANTENWEIN, INTERNATIONAL SPORT GROUP, LLC to act as my agent in the capacity of activitysupervisors and I authorize each of them as well as the above-identified emergency contact to consent medical surgical treatment. I/We, the undersigned for ourselves, our heirs, executors and administrators waive, release and forever discharge FUSSBALLSCHULE KANTENWEIN, INTERNATIONAL SPORT GROUP, LLC and its staff, officers, agents, employees, representative and successors and assign of and from all rights and claims for damages, injury or loss to person or property which may be sustained or occur during participating in Camp activities or while at camp, whether or not damages, injury or loss is due to negligence. I/We hereby acknowledge that our child is physically fit and mentally capable of participating in Football Camp activities. As parent/legal guardian of above child I/we acknowledge and accept this release in full.